Jonathan Lhoir is a keen naturalist with a passion for photography. Qualified in both forestry and environmental studies, his professional career has allowed him to gain wide-ranging expertise, particularly in the fields of entomology, ornithology and botany. Today he uses his photographic abilities to communicate his support for environmental and wildlife protection. Jonathan’s prize-winning photographs have been published in many different countries across Europe.
Jonathan is a self-taught nature and wildlife photographer and author of three books
- The “Other animals”, Montier-en-Der, France 2016 (First Prize)
- The "Abstract-composition-forms", Lowland, Belgium 2015 (First Prize)
- The "Biophotocontest", Italy 2014 (Overall winner)
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year, United-Kingdom 2013 (Highly commended)
- The "Macrophotography", Montphoto, Spain 2012 (First Prize)