Peter Delaney is a full time nature photographer based in South Africa. The last ten years Peter has been photographing the African wildlife and landscape. Photography for him has always been about the end result of creating a “print”. Peter’s dedication to his craft has been rewarded in numerous international awards and publication in National Geographic and other well-known magazines.
Peter specializes in fine art black and white photography.
- MML Awards Landscape 2015 (Winner)
- BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2013 (Winner)
- Natures Best Photography 2012 (Winner)
- Naturescapes Wildlife Photo of the Year, 2010 (Winner)
- Natures Best Photography, 2010 (Highly Honored)